thousands of websites are created every day. These new sites are not based on the needs of the visitors, but are based on the needs of the site owner. Browsing has been overlooked as the biggest cause of most web failures. Here are 6 ways to optimize your design.
1. becomes a member of the browser and puts himself in the browser’s position. Visitors to your website, what he wants, your web site’s goal is not only to meet your needs, but more importantly, to meet the needs of visitors. A good way to get what visitors want is to do a survey of people who are interested in your products and services and to tailor your design to meet their needs and your own needs. It doesn’t cost much, for example, you can ask friends around you.
2. minimalist is the ultimate goal, if you look at more successful websites, such as Google, Flickr and Blogger, they are simple. Why add bloated content, especially when only 80% of browsers use 20% of the above?. When adding each feature, consider the needs of the viewer. Think of it as your goal.
3. content is king to ensure that the content of the site is arranged in an efficient manner. If the vision you just concentrate on the website and feel, and ignore the content, then transformed by the visitors for the ratio of loyal members, do you think that will be very high? If you want your visitors to buy your product or service, you need a simple, exciting information structure Cheng Yue service content and three-dimensional. At the same time, the most important thing is that the content should be easy to understand.
4. details are big differences, and every detail of the site needs to be carefully considered. Some elements, such as color, shape, and even gradient changes, can, on the whole, greatly impact the viewer. The use of blue, green, turquoise, and silver gives a peaceful atmosphere. In your design, the use of rounded corners is more gentle and personalized than using sharp corners. By mixing the right colors, graphics, and pictures, you can create a strong vibe and feel that will have a deep image of the viewer.
5. guides visitors, and you don’t want visitors to dot your site in search of a product. To avoid confusion, it is possible to guide visitors through links and navigation menus. On the page, " tells " to browse the browser so that they can buy products and services only a few clicks. By reducing the number of hits, visitors can effectively reduce the frustration of visitors, and improve the conversion rate from visitors to members.
6. everything has been done, so all you have to do is to do everything possible to advertise your website and expand your website’s impact and popularity. Only in this way can your website develop quickly. I don’t think it’s for people or friends to see, it’s great